On Havana Street offers unique experiences in dining, shopping and living. We have something for everyone here, On Havana.
Our events are unique, fun, exciting and will enrich your life. Come down and check out any of our events! You will have a great time and your family and friends will thank you.
Our annual events are a blast and get bigger and better each year! Come check us out!
KEEP UP-TO-DATE WITH OUR E-NEWSLETTER!
- Jun 19, 2015 8:48 AM - December 31, 2015
- Online newsletter sign up for our mobile site.
Contact InfoGayle Jetchick at On Havana Street
JULY 26 ROSE GARDEN CONCERT: DOTSERO CONTEMPORARY JAZZ & PIZZA PARTY!
- Jul 26, 2016 6:00 PM - July 26, 2016 8:00 PM
- The Rose Garden Plaza at The Gardens on Havana (former Buckingham Square Mall). GPS 1350 S Havana, Aurora, CO 80012 to find this rose garden plaza. There are no vendor booth opportunities at this event.
VIEW/PRINT 2016 CONCERT FLYER
WHEN: TUESDAY, JULY 26, 2016
TIME: 6-8 P.M.
WHAT: DOTSERO IN CONCERT
WHERE: IN THE ROSE GARDEN AT THE GARDENS ON HAVANA
Bring a lawn chair and join us in and around the rose garden plaza at The Gardens on Havana. Colorado's own Dotsero with their unique contemporary jazz style will be performing live on stage in the rose garden. This is also our annual Pizza Party with the first 400 or so in attendance receiving free pizza. We will be purchasing pizza from Uncle Maddio's, StevO's, Papa Johns, Big Daddy's Pizza and Pizza Hut to support our local businesses. Please bring a bottle of water or something nonalcoholic to drink.
Everyone in attendance will also receive a ticket for our door prizes (no purchase necessary). We will be drawing tickets for door prizes at around 7 p.m. at the break between sets.
The rose garden is located at the east end of Garden Drive at the former Buckingham Square Mall Site. From Dick's Sporting Goods, go south on South Ironton about half a block. The garden is located in the plaza by the big 30 foot tall obelisk sculpture. For a Google Map, use the address 1350 S Ironton St, Aurora CO 80012 to see exactly where the rose garden plaza is located.
Contact InfoGayle Jetchick
SUMMIT FEST 2016
- Aug 6, 2016 3:00 PM - August 6, 2016 10:00 PM
2700 SO HAVANA ST
AURORA CO 80010
What: Summit Fest 2016
WHEN: Saturday, August 6, 2016
TIME: 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
WHERE: Summit Steakhouse
2700 S Havana ST
Aurora CO 80014
WHAT: Delicious food from around the world with speciaty drinks to match, plus live music and a dance floor!
Advanced Ticket Purchase Incentive: $10 includes admission plus a free drink ticket
Cost at the door: $10
Food & Beverage: Purchase at the four food stations. The pricing of the food & beverage will vary depending upon the item.
FOUR FOOD STATIONS: Chef Patrick Swetnam has created four special food stations for Summit Fest with specialty drinks to pair with the foods featured at each station:
LATIN/SOUTH AMERICAN STATION
- Authentic adobo carne asada and carnitas tacos
- Mango flowers with chamoy sauce and chili lime seasoning
- Beverage: Bacardi & Patron creations
PACIFIC RIM/ASIAN FUSION STATION
- Pulled pork
- Steamed buns
- Pickled slaw & hoisin sauce
- Fried sushi rolls with cream cheese, asparagus & crab
- Beverage: Grey Goose
- Classic cheeseburgers
- Corn on the cob grilled with cotija cheese
- Beverage: Alaskan beer
- Smores skewers
- Concrete custard
- Snow cone machine serving adult snow cones—Hypnotic and Fireball snow cones
Thank you sponsors:
Contact InfoKEN AT THE SUMMIT 303-751-2112
FREE CONCERT: SIX FOOT JOE AND THE RED HOT RHINOS & ICE CREAM SOCIAL
- Aug 23, 2016 6:00 PM - August 23, 2016 8:00 PM
- In and around the rose garden plaza at The Gardens on Havana (Former Buckingham Square Mall Site). The rose garden plaza is located along the back row of stores south of Dick's Sporting Goods. There are no vendor booth opportunties at this event.
WHEN: TUESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2016
TIME: 6-8 PM
WHAT: SIX FOOT JOE AND THE RED HOT RHINOS IN CONCERT & ANNUAL ICE CREAM SOCIAL
WHERE: IN THE ROSE GARDEN PLAZA AT THE GARDENS ON HAVANA
Bring a lawn chair and something nonalcoholic to drink and join us Tuesday evening, August 23 at 6 p.m. for an evening of horn driven rock & roll in the rose garden. Havana District favorite, Six Foot Joe and the Red Hot Rhinos, return to wrap up our 2016 summer concert series. Everyone in attendance will receive a ticket for a chance to win door prizes (no purchase necessary).
Annual Ice Cream Social, too: The first 450 people in attendance will receive a free ice cream, frozen yogurt or frozen custard sundae courtesy of On Havana Street.
Contact InfoGayle Jetchick 303-360-7505
FREE DOCUMENT SHREDDING IN OCTOBER 2016
- Oct 1, 2016 8:00 AM - October 30, 2016 12:00 PM
- CURBSIDE, INC, 15686 E BATAVIA, AURORA, CO 303-343-7096
FREE "DROP OFF" SHREDDING--Shred for free in October (all month long): 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 8 a.m. to noon Saturday
WHERE? AT CURBSIDE, INC, 15686 E BATAVIA, AURORA, CO 303-343-7096
WHO? Available for Aurora residents, businesses and city employees (with city ID).
HOW MUCH CAN I DROP OFF FOR SHREDDING? Unlimited amount of paper only.
WITNESS YOUR DOCUMENTS BEING SHREDDED AT CURBSIDE, INC: To view your paper being shredded, make an appointment for Wednesdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and pay $25 for 10 boxes.
WHERE? Curbside, Inc., 15686 E. Batavia Drive, Aurora 303.343.7096
FREE DROP OFF DOCUMENT SHREDDING YEAR ROUND FOR MILITARY, SENIORS AND FIRST RESPONDERS: Military, seniors and first responders may drop off shredding throughout the year for FREE.
WHAT/WHO IS A SENIOR? Curbside says if you consider yourself a senior, they do, too.